TERMS & CONDITIONS
By visiting this website and any of its pages, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions described in this policy.
CONTENTS OF WEBSITE
Some of the photographs depict left hand drive vehicles whose specifications may not conform to vehicles imported into Malaysia. Whilst reasonable efforts have been made to ensure product specifications and prices are correct at the time of publication, we, Naza Euro Motors Sdn Bhd, reserve the right to modify the prices, specifications (including colour), equipment, accessories and characteristics of the products and services featured on this website, or to discontinue any product or service, at any time without prior notice. Please check with our sales consultants for details.
FONCTIONIONLITIES’ GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE CITROËN ORIGINS AROUND THE WORLD
The map functionality on the Website allows users to post an image of their Citroën Vehicle when the model of said Vehicle matches one of the models on the Website.
This section allows all Website users to:
- Publish — in compliance with the terms of the clauses « conditions related to website publications » and "Respect for the rights of third parties" and "Authorisation for the use of user content" below — a photograph of their Citroën vehicle (hereinafter the "Vehicle") and/or a story, subject to the validation of said post by AUTOMOBILES CITROËN and provided that the visitor fills in the form available on the Website with the following information:
• first and last names or a pseudonym,
• the city in which the Citroën Vehicle in the photograph is located,
• the model of their Vehicle, with the understanding that the version of said Vehicle may or may not be specified,
- Share a story about the Vehicle in the photograph,
- Post comments that can be seen by all other users,
- "Like" posts from other users, it being specified that this functionality is limited to one "like" per user and per photograph,
- Share their post on the following social networks: Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
For a post to be validated, the user must fill in the form containing the mandatory information defined above, after having viewed the tutorial giving detailed instruction about the terms and conditions for publication of any photograph, and after having ticked the box indicating that he or she accepts this Legal Notice.
The post will appear once it has been validated by AUTOMOBILES CITROEN in accordance with the clause "Procedures for publication on the Website", on the world map rather than the city indicated, with the first and last name or pseudonym of the user, the user's comments (story), and the photograph of the user's Vehicle.
The user may request the withdrawal of said post at any time by filling in the request form available on the site Citroën Customer Relations at https://citroen-fr-fr.custhelp.com/app/ask or by clicking on the present link corresponding to the web address.
A web browser such as Internet Explorer (version 10 or higher), Google Chrome (version n-2 or higher), Safari (version 10 or higher), or Firefox (version n-2 or higher) is required to use the Website. Under no circumstances may AUTOMOBILES CITROEN and its partners be held liable if the use of the Website is incompatible with the user's hardware, software, or the functional features of the user's equipment.
The Website may not be accessible in certain countries that do not authorise the services used by the Website. AUTOMOBILES CITROEN and its partners exclude any liability in respect thereof.
1. Procedures for publication on the Website
All users are advised that when a user uses the Website and/or publishes content or information on the Website, all other users will be able to access and use said content and information, and said content and information will be linked to the user (i.e. the user's first and last name, pseudonym, etc.). Content disseminated or published on the Website is the exclusive responsibility of the user.
AUTOMOBILES CITROËN systematically verifies that the content published or disseminated by users before publishing it on the Website, but said content remains the exclusive responsibility of users. AUTOMOBILES CITROËN, at its own discretion, will decide whether or not to accept the publication of the content offered by the user on the Website, without being obliged to carry out said verification within any specific time period or to provide reasons for the refusal to publish the content offered by the user.
Nevertheless, AUTOMOBILES CITROËN reserves the right, at its own discretion, at any time and without prior notice and without the need to provide justification, to moderate, modify, or delete any content published on the Website.
The following thus must not be included on the photograph and/or in the comments related to the photograph:
- Natural person
- Licence plate number
- Logos or distinguishing symbols of any brand other than Citroën,
This list must not be considered as exhaustive.
All users thus certify and warrant to AUTOMOBILES CITROËN (and its partners) that they are not violating any third-party rights, either directly or indirectly, including image rights, and that they own all the intellectual property rights to the content they publish and disseminate on the Website on the date said content is uploaded.
No person shall publish on the Website any content of any kind or perform any action of any kind that may violate the rights of third parties (copyright, trademark, and all other rights) or the law.
No person shall modify, disparage, or alter and/or use for commercial purposes all or part of the content and information disseminated on the Website, in particular the musical files and content, and such use may result in legal action being brought before the courts.
Without this list being considered as exhaustive, the following are specifically forbidden:
- Using the Website for purposes other than for a strictly personal use, in particular for commercial or business purposes, or for any other purpose not provided for in the general terms and conditions,
- Publishing commercial communications or marketing operations on the Website, or engaging in any form of solicitation via the Website,
- Publishing, downloading, or posting on the Website, directly or via a third party, any malicious or fraudulent unwanted messages, spam, viruses, codes, interferences, or computer programs,
- Accessing the Website and publishing content on the Website with the help of automated messages,
- Publishing content inciting hatred or violence or that is indecent, vulgar, threatening, humiliating, pornographic or that contains nudity or gratuitous violence, the aim or effect of which is to intimidate or harass other users, concerning alcoholic beverages, tobacco, the organisation of any type of game, lottery, or contest, official documents or financial information, or, in general, inciting non-compliance with this Legal Notice,
- Using the Website in an unlawful, malicious, fraudulent, or discriminatory manner.
Any behaviour by a user that could harm the image of AUTOMOBILES CITROËN and/or that is contrary to public order and/or morality œmay result in the permanent deletion of the user's publication and/or anecdote.
Users are solely and fully responsible for how they use the Website, and the direct or indirect consequences of said use. Users are responsible for ensuring their use complies with regulations in effect. Any recourse in this respect against AUTOMOBILES CITROËN and/or its services providers and partners and/or any entity of PSA Group is excluded.
If the User fails to comply with this Legal Notice and/or if the use of the Website harms or is likely to harm the image of AUTOMOBILES CITROËN and/or its service providers and/or partners and/or any entity of PSA Group, AUTOMOBILES CITROËN reserves the right to suspend the User or prevent the User from using the Website, and to delete any content and information published on the Website, if AUTOMOBILES CITROËN decides that such use constitutes an offence under the law or violates this Legal Notice, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies available.
Users acknowledge and accept that any content or information published or disseminated on the Website is not confidential. Due to the nature of the internet, users also recognise that anything that is published or disseminated via the Website may be reproduced online by any third party. AUTOMOBILES CITROËN and/or its services providers and/or partners and/or any entity of PSA Group cannot be held liable in any way for this fact.
3. Authorisation to process user content
When users publish or disseminate content of any kind on the Website, they freely and knowingly acknowledge and accept that by placing their content online and reproducing it in a public forum, they are granting AUTOMOBILES CITROËN (and its partners) authorisation, free of charge and throughout the world, to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (translation, adaptation, etc.), communicate, publish, represent, and publicly distribute said content, for the purpose of promoting or improving the Website.
This authorisation is valid for the entire legal term of protection of rights to said content. It includes the right to reproduce and represent content for communications purposes (internal, external, and corporate). In any event, said authorisation does not create any obligation for AUTOMOBILES CITROËN (and its partners) to use the content published or disseminated by users.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
In compliance with PDPA 2010, your Personal Information in our database will be safeguarded and will not be shared without your consent.
Moving forward, we will continue to engage with you to inform you of our latest products, launches, events, promotions, special privileges, festive greetings and updates and for other additional purposes such as to share your Personal Data with our partners, advertisers, event companies or sponsors by way of telephone call, short message services (sms), by hand and/or by mail.
However, if you wish to be excluded from our database and have the posting of updates to you terminated, please call Mr Lionel P. Jayasinghe at 03- 5569 5680 / 81 or e-mail email@example.com from Mondays – Fridays (9.00am – 6.00pm excluding Saturday and public holidays).
Download – Personal Data Protection 2010.